Taste of Sake
Come and experience the very elusive spirit of Sake. Sake is one spirit that many of us want to enjoy, but are just not sure how to approach.
Come and join us as we will be hosting 6 Sake producers from Japan as we pour a total of 9 sakes - some of which are not available yet in the US!
Our class will be lead by Sake Ambassador, Monica Samuels and she will be covering Sake from its distilled beginnings to understanding how Sake tastes and pairs with a variety of unexpected and very delicious foods.
The evenings Sakes’ will be paired with foods from D.Coluccio and Sons of Brooklyn.
Our Sake Menu
- Hakurakusei Junmai Daiginjo
- Katsuyama Junmai Daiginjo
- Jokigen Kimoto Junmai Ginjo
- Yonetsuru Kappa Tokubetsu Junmai
- Zaku Junmai
- Saika Junmai Ginjo
- Toyo Bijin Junmai Ginjo, Ohkarakuchi
- Shun Junmai
- Hojo Biden Yamahai Junmai
The Food Pairing
- Imported Cheeses
- Assorited Olives