Tis the Saturday before Christmas and you may be in search of recipes. Here’s a reminder and a preview.
At Thanksgiving, I reposted our recipes for Arrows Roast Turkey and Gravy, Robuchon Mashed Potatoes, and stuffing from Dorie Greenspan. I won’t repeat those here, but you can easily find them. Just use the search function on the right side of this blog.
What’s new for you?
Right after I post this, there’s another post coming about mashed potatoes, taking a “scientific” look at what makes those Robuchon potatoes so good. And then we’ll have posts about:
- Two different stuffings: one with cornbread and one with calvados and rye
- The best dulce de leche cookies ever
- An herb sorbet to serve between courses on Christmas
- True prickly pear margaritas
- Turkey hash for those leftovers
- And a dessert or two after Suzen and I finish our discussion [not arguments, discussions]